Alexey Popov has 20 years of experience in legal practice in corporate, tax, banking law, real estate and construction, maintenance of crisis management procedures and insolvency (bankruptcy), as well as the criminal law protection of clients in these areas of economic relations. The scope of activities also include foreign investment protection, circulation of securities, protection of intellectual property rights in the information environment (Internet, media), questions of publishing and copyright.
Before joining the Board, “Tarlo and Partners” Alexey Popov headed the legal department of a commercial bank in Moscow.
- Corporate and Securities; Privatization; Finance
- Land Use/Real Property Law; Environmental Protection
- Foreign Investments and International Trade
- Intellectual Property and Information Law
- Taxation and Tax planning
- Russian Academy of Justice, Ph.D in Law Candidate (the degree expected in 2009)
- Moscow Institute of Economics, Politics and Law, Law School, JD, 1996
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Specialist in Linguistics Degree, 1998
- Medal “850 Years of Moscow”
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Chamber of Lawyers of the Moscow Region