Vitaliy Korystov focuses on corporate, land, intellectual property and defamation matters. He represents and advises clients in both transactions and disputes before courts and administrative agencies in Russia.
Prior to joining Tarlo and Partners, Mr. Korystov worked for another Moscow-based law firm.
- Corporate and Securities; Privatization; Finance
- Land Use/Real Property Law; Environmental Protection
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Labor and Employment
- Defending a large European bank against a multi-million dollar claim brought by a Russian company in the Moscow Region Court
- Representation on a pro bono basis of the Moscow region World War II museum “Rubezh Slavy” in connection with the return of the museum property misappropriated by the government of another region
- Representation of a large Russian company in a shareholder dispute involving assets valued at over US$ 180 million
- Representation of a leading Russian aviation design bureau in a multi-million dollar dispute regarding its rights to an industrial sample
- Successful challenge in the Russian antimonopoly service of the results of the tender for obtaining a right to conclude contracts for the state needs for an amount exceeding 700 million Rubles.
- Judicial and administrative protection of shareholders’ interests in a credit institution during management and corporate conflict inside a renowned Moscow bank.
- Legal support of the registration of the property complex of one of the biggest Russian state companies, amounting for more than 200 million US dollars.
- Moscow State University of Commerce, Commercial Law Department, J.D. , 2001
- Award of the Governor of the Moscow Region for assisting the region in the return of its historic property
- Letter of appreciation by the Moscow Region Government for contributing to protection of human and civil rights in the Moscow Region.
In the Press
- “Victory!”, МК, 29.01.2004 г.
- “Tiger returns”, , 25.31.2003 г.
- “Strange story of the Tiger”, МК, 27.01.2004 г.
- “You are the debtor”, МК, 15.02.2008 г.
- “Getting old is no fun”, (Main Page) 15.01.2009 г.
- Uzinform, 16.03.2010 г.
- Rosbalt.ru, 01.06.2011 г.
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Chamber of Lawyers of the Moscow Region
- International Union (Commonwealth) of Advocates
- Council of Young Lawyers of the Moscow Region